说出来你可能不信!摄影还可以抗击癌症

2015年电影《滚蛋吧!肿瘤君》上线,电影中的主人公熊顿,用漫画来记录自己生病的经历。整部电影像是一颗醇厚的酒心巧克力,在苦涩的主题之下,用浪漫治愈的手法让我们感受到生命的热度与香甜……
听说不仅漫画可以对抗癌症,摄影也可以哦,让我们来看看TA们是怎么做的吧!


Student photographer Madeline Morales has had experiences most 15 year-olds have not.
学生摄影师玛德琳·莫拉莱斯(Madeline Morales)的经历是15岁同龄人没有的。
She has undergone chemotherapy and radiation.
她经历了化疗和放疗。
But today will be a unique kind of experience, something most people will never have.
但今天将会是一次独特的体验,是大多数人永远不会经历的。
"It makes me feel excited, a little bit of nervous."
“我好兴奋啊,还有一点紧张。”
A gallery show with Morales's photos on display.
今天,某画廊展出莫拉莱斯拍摄的照片。
These images reflect her journey while battling cancer.
这些照片反应了她的抗癌历程。
"I tried to look at things with a lot of light, a lot of what draws me to positivity; something that means love or happiness.
“以前,我努力不用灰暗的眼光看待事物,怎么积极我就怎么看,这样可以让自己感受到爱意和幸福。
I think with photography and having that faith of God has really helped me a lot and to staying positive and being motivated to want to keep fighting this disease."
我觉得,摄影和对上帝的信仰真地帮助我很多,让我保持乐观,有了跟癌症抗击到底的理由。”
Morales is one of 23 students sharing their experiences with cancer through photos at this gallery.
除了莫拉莱斯,还有22个学生通过画廊展出的方式分享了自己的抗癌历程。
They are graduates of the PABLOVE foundation's SHUTTERBUGS advanced photography class.
他们是帕伯洛夫基金会快门虫高级摄影班的毕业生。
Being in these classes with other people that completely understand their experience and can be a community with them has been really a packed full and has really made them feel a lot more comfortable and what they've been through and where they're going with it.
他们的同班同学可以理解他们的经历,可以跟他们团结在一起,这让他们幸福感满满,更加舒服自在,可以直面过去的经历和未来的道路。
The PABLOVE SHUTTERBUGS program offers classes in eight cities across the United States.
帕伯洛夫基金会的快门虫项目在美国的8座城市展开。
Proceeds from sales of these prints will go toward pediatric cancer research grants.
他们作品展的收入将用作儿科癌症研究的补助金。
Hello my name is Bayu Lukman and I have some photos in this gallery.
大家好,我是巴尤·卢克曼(Bayu Lukman),这个画廊里有我展出的作品。
Most of my photo themes focused on hope.
我大多数摄影作品的主题都与希望有关。
This is Bayu Lukman's photo.
这是巴尤·卢克曼的作品。
"This butterfly in a way how it flies, it kind of represents the feeling of optimism I'd say."
“这只蝴蝶飞舞的方式代表着一种积极的态度,这是我的感受。”
"And optimism is needed when fighting cancer and the effects of chemotherapy and radiation", says Lukman who was diagnosed with cancer when he was 10 years old.
“而积极的态度对于抗击癌症以及克服化疗和放疗产生的影响是必不可少的”,卢克曼这样说道。10岁的时候,卢克曼就被诊断出有癌症。
"You kind of get really depressing, you don't want to live anymore. You need stay in optimistic and pushed yourself through."
“你会十分抑郁,不想活下去。但你要保持积极的心态,让自己挺过去。”
With photography many young students gain an identity that is not dictated by cancer.
有了摄影之后,很多年轻的学生有了新的身份,一个不受癌症定义的身份。
There's more to us than just having cancer, that we have more of stories to tell besides cancer.
除了是一名癌症患者之外,我们还拥有很多。除了与癌症有关的经历之外,我们还有很多故事要讲。
We want people to see what we see even if it's through the lens.
我希望能让大家看到我们看见的东西,哪怕是通过照片的方式。
Problem helped me understand more about the struggles of cancer and has given me a small chance to actually assist in the world a bit with photography.
问题的出现让我更加理解与癌症抗争的过程,让我有机会通过摄影来帮助其他人。
I'd say to express my story and allow it to hopefully reach other kids so they can understand how to deal with it hopefully.
我可以讲述自己的故事,让其他孩子怀抱希望,这样他们就会知道怎样以积极的心态应对癌症。
To cope by not only using photography as an engaging distraction but also a tool to document their struggle with cancer and share their stories with the world.
他们通过摄影的方式来应对癌症,这不仅可以让他们脱离于自怨自艾的情绪中,也可以将摄影作为一种工具来记录他们抗癌的过程,并与全世界分享自己的故事。

▪ focus on
致力于;使聚焦于
▪ in a way
在某种程度上;一点
▪ struggle with
与...打架;与...斗争

▪ The talks will focus on economy.
会谈将着重讨论经济。
▪ In a way, you are right.
在某种程度上,你是对的。
▪ He fell into a struggle with himself.
他陷入了与自我的斗争中。


晨夕君

你一般会用什么方式记录自己的生活呢?